Hi,

First post for me. I a photographer and an absolute jquery & scripting
newby.

I looked through many scripts before finding Fancybox. I really like
it. I am very, very new to scripting and Jquery though. I know HTML
and CSS pretty well.

I built a site using the MODx CMS. I cannot get the drop shadows to
work in IE. I looked at the Fancybox site at http://fancy.klade.lv/
and the drop shadows work in IE just fine.

I then made a super simple test site with minimal code and the same IE
problem is there, even though the code I am using looks the same as
the code on the Fancybox site. Can you please tell me what I am doing
wrong? This is sort of driving me crazy! The issue us that some of the
drop shadows will not display in IE, but they do in Firefox and
Safari.

I really appreciate it. The site can be seen here:
http://maxwellbalmain.com/testgallery2/index.html

Thanks!

Max