You must be loading your page 2 with an ajax call!

Add your empty text replacer to the ajax call callback.

PS. I haven't checked but I think you can rewrite your jquery code for
better performance like this:

$(".tablesorter").each(function() {
        $('tbody tr td', this).each(function() {
                $(this).css("width","80px");
                if($(this).html()=="")
                {
                        $(this).html('NA')
                }
        }).eq(7).click(function(){
                document.location.href =  $(this).html();

----
Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com