On Jan 17, 2009, at 2:41 PM, MorningZ wrote:

I can't find the page where it's mentioned, but i am pretty sure that
"google.load" happens *asynchronously*, meaning that once in a while
maybe the jQuery library isn't loaded yet before $(document).ready

I'd suggest before doing or blaming anything to take the Google AJAX
Libraries out of the equation and use your own link to the jQuery
library, or... use this link

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.0/jquery.min.js

inside a script tag with the "src" set to that

Yes, that appears to be exactly what's going on. Thanks.