Tried on chrome and ie. Mouse was on first menu item while loading.
Showed up and worked just fine afterwards.

Try to clear your cache or something... maybe your browser is reading
from the cache or like I once had this most stupid mistake of mine
when I was correcting local file and refreshing my browser for the
file on my server. Believe or not, I had to take a walk to notice the
problem :))))

----
Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com