Hi,

Sincere apologies for the repost! (I forgot to include [validate] in
the subject of my previous post and I can't move forward this project
until I resolve this).

Repost:

 I am really stumped by this. Using the validate plugin, I can't
validate a form which is loaded by ajax. I have made two very simple
pages to demonstrate the problem.

  Ajax Loaded Form (doesn't work):
  http://yourmac.ca/test/validate1.html
  (click on the text "Click here to load the test form by Ajax/php."
to load the form)

  Static Form (works):
  http://yourmac.ca/test/validate2.html

  This is how I am trying to validate:
  $('#form_box').load("print_test_form.php",{ book: "12345", title:
"67890"}, function() {
      $("#validate_form_test").validate();
      // I tried this too: $("#myform").validate().form();
  });

Any help GREATLY appreciated. I have googled a lot with no resolution.

John