Jörn has update the Validate plugin to be compliant with jQuery 1.3. Please see the new download at http://plugins.jquery.com/project/validate

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jan 19, 2009, at 2:30 PM, lideln wrote:

I found the issue !!

It was caused by the plugin "Validate".
(maybe that plugin was redefining selectors ?)

I'll try to see if there is an update.

Thanks a lot,

lideln wrote:

Oh, nice !

Ok I'll wait for the 1.3.1 !
But I'll check my XHTML anyway. Thanks again Ricardo.

ricardobeat wrote:

Yeah, it's probably your HTML, the test I made was using jQuery 1.3.

But 1.3 has a few selector bugs, 1.3.1 should be out this week, give
it a try.

- ricardo