Hello all,

I'm trying to fade in one content area when I click on Button 1 and have the
other content area fade out. As I wrote my code right now, it doesn't seem
as though it's right.

In Internet Explorer, It sort of works, but for some reason the content that
is in content area 1 doesn't fade in. It just pops in even though the second
content area fades in just fine.

In Firefox, I can make content area 1 fadeout when i click on the second
content area button(#button2), but then the second content area doesn't
appear, nor can you make content area 1 fade back in when you press the
first content area button(#button1).

The jquery code I wrote myself:

$(document).ready(function() {

        $("#area2").fadeOut(0);