Technically only the last 6 years and 3 months.

;)

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Faircloth
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:32 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: the new whitehouse.gov - jQuery powered

I don't appreciate the humorless disrespect, guys.

I don't know where you're from, but if you're in the US, the one thing you
can say is that "POTUS43" kept our butts safe for the last 8 years.  We'll
have to see if the new liberal in the White House has the same guts.

Now, I'll drop this, if you will.

Rick