The animate function is there to create a pause at the start of each fadeIn, otherwise all the divs will fade in at the same time. You could use a setTimeout for the pause but when I wrote this it wasn't an option.

If you want to use show() you would change

$(this).fadeIn(3000);
$(this).show(3000);

If there are only ever going to be 3 child divs though you could just run it
like this

$("#div1id).show(1500, function(){
        $("#div2id).show(1500, function(){
                $("#div3id).show(1500)};
        )};
)};

use the for loop if the amount of divs will change.

Charlie22 wrote:
Thank you very muhc, is there no way how use show() function? Always I
have to make it with animate() function??