Hi All,

I've recently taken over a project after one member of staff left and
he's done his navigation in a bit of a strange way that's causing a
bit of an issue.

The navigation is populated from a database that has a 'Shortcut Type'
attributed to it. What I want to achieve is if the shortcut type in
'External URL', open in a new window.

Here's what I have so far (Current Path is what's passed into the case
statement):

 case "External URL":
                //Only works if user presses control to dodge google
pop up blocker
                Response.Write("<script language='javascript'>
window.open('"+CurrentPath
+"','','scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,height=543,width=1012,top=0,left=0,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=yes');</
script>");
                break;

However, when the new window opens, the text in the parent window gets
bigger until you navigate away from initial Page (does that make
sense?!?)

Is there a jQuery alternative to opening up a new window for this
scenario?

Thanks in advance,
Brett