RIcardo,

Thanks. Removing the .r and properly (I think) installing nextUntil as
a plugin (that was part of my problem) made it work for Mac FF3, but
not for Safari, which still complains about an undefined symbol.
Unfortunately, the symbol isn't specified in the log, an the line
number reference is past the end.

WRT "until": I take it that 'prox' should be 'n'?

And what's the 'end' argument? Same as nextUntil()'s?

Out of idle curiosity, what's the 'nada' business?