Hello,

Topic is somewhat old, but I'm stuck on the same thing.. 'success' isn't
called

I've managed to narrow it down somewhat on:
http://www.manneke.com/ajaxform/test.php

The first form is to an external php file that echoes 'hello' afterwhich
success IS NOT called.

The second form is to a php file on the same server that also echoes 'hello'
afterwhich success IS called.

The only apperant difference is the fact that the receiving php file is on
my local server and the other post is to an external php file..

Some help would really be appreciated