Kean - that was it!  I would have NEVER found that on my own.  I never
dreamed to look at a parameter in the flash file, as I am just calling
a .swf file and it takes care of everything for me. However, I did
find that I could pass it a parameter to set the wMode. I pulled my
hair out for two days on this one.  THANK YOU!