Thanks Joel. Dumb error with the JQuery. I'm using the Superfish css
file included with the package for the dropdowns. I just modded the
class name and changed it to an id instead b/c that's how extended
menu publishes the menu with id instead of class. not sure if that
will effect the sample css or not.