Try this workaround - update validator.settings.messages[element.name]
with the appropiate value inside your validation method:

$.validator.addMethod("dynamic_check", function(value, element, param) {
      if(incorrect(value, param)){
        this.settings.messages[element.name] = "some dynamic message"
+ dynamicValue;
        return false;
      }
}, "whatever"));