I'm a total newbie to all the weird glitches that we have to deal with
in IE7.  I've just uploaded my site to my production server, and
everything seems to be working except for a number of IE7 formatting
errors.

For example, on my home page, there's a button on the lower right
called "Take a Site Tour". Clicking it triggers a slideup of a div,
and then a fadein.  On Safari and Firefox 2 and 3, everything looks
fine. On IE7, the div is compressed to less than 1/2 its proper width,
and pushed out of its proper position. Here's the URL:

http://www.flavorzoom.com/

What is causing this, and how can I fix it?

Thanks very much in advance to all for any info!