Tony  I really like your jqGrid as far as how it works and the excellent
documentation and the quick support of jquery 1.3.1.   I do have one issue
however that keeps me using flexigrid (even though it has errors).  The
largest deterrent for me is the fact that jqGrid uses 10+ seperate
javascript files and loads them via ajax.   Is there any way you could
create a release with just one .js file that is minified or packed ?