Hi,

In my application, controls are generated dynamically. I want to know
if I can configure rules by giving CSS classes and NOT by specifiying
element name while validating the fields.

I tried following code and works in some scenarios:

var isValid = $("#questionAnswerForm").validate({
                      errorLabelContainer: "#messageBox",
                               wrapper: "li"
                });
if(isValid != null && !isValid.form()){
             return false;
  }

I am using struts controls like <html:radio>, <html:text> etc. If I
specify error message in "title" and class="required" then works for
radio, text,textarea.

But how can I configure rules in this situation for e-mail, date,
number, checkbox, fileupload control, matrix control fields? Can I
specify CSS class in rules under validate() ?