Hi All,

I have a cfdiv which is bound to a page that displays the results of a
query. on the same page as the cfdiv I have a form which get submited
using ColdFusion.Ajax.submitForm once the process has been finished I
use ColdFusion.navigate to refresh the cfdiv to display the updated
query results.

Now the problem I have is im trying to select the new item in the
query within a jquery function.

Each row in the results is surrounded with a div with a class
of .userListItem

so I use $('.userListItem:eq(0)') to select the first occurence of a
div with the userListItem class. This doesn't work when the item is
within a cfdiv, but it does work if I put the item outside a cfdiv.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks, Richard