Hello All,

I am using the animated innerfade pluggin (
http://www.openstudio.fr/Animated-InnerFade-with-JQuery.html?lang=en )
to provide the image transistion using fade-in/fade-out effects. Every
thing is working fine in other browser but IE is showing some white
pixels here and there on the images white they are fading.

You could see this happening on http://www.anvay.net/pnrconsultings/

List of images where you can see white spots are

* 2nd image, titled " team spirit "
* 3rd image, titled "vigor"

Observations :
* They are effecting the same set of images.
* They always affecting the same pixels.
* Only during the fade-in and fade-out you could see that.

Could anyone tell me what is the reason this, I know IE is evil.
Please help me fight the evil. Can't tell my client and thier end user
( client's client ) to switch to better browsers , atleast for now.

Thanks in advance,

Samyak