Jörn,

Thanks for the response, and I agree that tooltips by themselves work
fine with your plugin.

I have the latest version in use, but for some reason it still does
not work. (The proper div with id="tooltip" gets inserted, but nothing
happens on hover)
http://jquery.oniegirl.com/svw/broken.htm

(Quick note: I had to modify the slideViewer plugin, line 54 from
"Tooltip" to "tooltip" for the div to get inserted properly)

Maybe something else is case-sensitive somewhere in there?

Or perhaps it's the way I'm calling it? Here's what I'm using:

$(window).bind("load", function() {
    $("div#gallery").slideView({
        easeFunc: "easeOutBounce",
        easeTime: 500,