On Feb 1, 11:24 am, "Richard D. Worth" <rdwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All ui-{widgetname} classes are added by UI plugins themselves. So if you're
> ever creating markup that contains them, that's not the intended use. I
> guess we need to make that more clear on this page.
>
> > Right away I see that the dialog
> > is no longer hidden. Ok, no big deal, I can fix that later I assume.
> > There is no ID on the div though so I have no way of showing it.

I will definitely look at the links below for example. But why does
the page (http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Dialog/Theming) not then describe
how to theme the dialog? Given the basic
dialog, the 'before' stage, I still don't get how we get to the
'pretty' version. It's like the page shows us the result CSS w/o
talking about how to get there. Does that make sense? Ie, given the
code on this page: http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Dialog, I would have
expected instructions on how to apply the theme.

> If you feel there are some important examples we've missed, or that we could
> make the existing examples even easier to understand and use, please post to
> the jQuery UI mailing list:

Will do for future posts. Totally my fault - went to the listserv page
and followed the first link I found. ;)