Joel, thank you for the help.

Now I have another problem... for some reason, the hover flyouts are
cut-off in FF now.  They weren't before.  It works fine in IE 7.
Also, I downloaded IE 8 and it doesn't work there either.  I realize
IE 8 is new and there might not be a work-around but just wanted to
let you know.

www.royalmbc.org/joomla