I tend to create versions for different platforms and frameworks from
my Nutrition tactician -webservice. It's basically an alternative
interface to USDA-database, which contain nutritional values for lots
of different foods.

This time I wanted to make a version, which is especially crafted for
iPhone-use. You may try it with Firefox or Safari, too. At the moment
of writing IE gives a script-error, but I'll fix those minor bugs
later.

http://datacalmers.hoito.org/iphonent/

However, I'm a bit disappointed at the sluggish movement of animated
elements, but this seems to be problem in all of the webapplications
for iPhone, which scroll an element from side to side. Or am I
incorrect here? Should I try something else than just something like
this:

$('#nutritiondetails').animate({left : '100%', opacity : 'toggle'},
'slow');