I have a script which, in a nutshell, replicates the functionality of
a small Excel spreadsheet the company uses for invoices. It has
buttons for save, open, add a row, remove a row, etc., and everything
works fine in every browser I've run it on.

The only exception is one small but crucial bit that isn't working in
IE7.

$('tr:not(#grandrow)').livequery('change', function() {
//recalculate that row and totals

When a user changes any of the fields (for example, the quantity of a
specific item), it's supposed to trigger a function that recalculates
that row, then recalculates the totals based on the new numbers. This
works fine in everything but IE7.

I threw an arbitrary alert at the top of that function just to make
sure, and IE didn't trigger it, so I can only assume that it's just
not entering the function, which leads me to believe it's that
specific line.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Dan