I'm new to javascript and jquery.
I'm building a shipping calculator that pulls the weights from hidden
input fields and adds them together then calculates the shipping
price. Due to the proprietary nature of the code I cannot change the
code of the input fields. The input fields are named weight1, weight2,
etc and the total number of input fields varies depending on the
number of items in the shopping cart.

The below code is a mockup webpage meant for designing the script:
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
     $("#calculateweight").click(function() {
        var weightarray = $("input[name*='weight']").val();
</script>
</head>
<form>
<input type="hidden" name="weight1" value="1.1">
<input type="hidden" name="weight2" value="4.1">
<input type="hidden" name="weight3" value="5.1">
</form>
When the Calculate Weight link is clicked the script should pull the
weights, add them together then do Math.Ceil to round up the result
and then pass that to the next part of the script that will compare
that weight to a table of weights and prices.

My problem currently is that I have no idea how to add together the
array of weights to pass them into a variable which I can then run
Math.Ceil on.

Any help is much appreciated!