Hi, folks --

Using the clueTip plugin, it's clear how to display a heading in your
popup help window when the text is contained within the title
attribute of the a tag selected:

$('#popup1').cluetip({ splitTitle: '|', showTitle: true });
<a id="popup1" class="noHilite" title="Heading in the Popup Window|
This is the body. This is the body. This is the body. ">

Any way to do this when the text comes from an external file, as
below?

<a id="popup2" href="/text.htm" rel="/text.htm">

I can get the text to display in the body of the popup by applying
cluetip() with no arguments to popup2, but if I use the same
parameters as above, no text is displayed at all.

Any help is appreciated - TIA.

Eric