Hi All,

I'm trying to use the following plugin to allow me to submit data and
upload a file via ajax. The plugin homepage is:
http://www.phpletter.com/Demo/AjaxFileUpload-Demo/

The submission itself works fine, the data is being stored and the
file is uploaded. I have a java servlet which i pass a number of
parameters to, and the plugin creates the iframe with the file input
element inside. The servlet returns as content-type application/json
and the json being sent back is either { "result":"success" } or
{ "result":"error" }

The problem is in the response. Instead of the callbacks being called,
an attachment popup is shown in the browser with the name of my
servlet and all the parameters, yet it is of the content-type
application/json. I've verified the response is correct, so I think it
might have to do with how the plugin is handling the iframe response.
Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Matt