Hi,

I am trying to slove a problem. If someone has idea to solve the
problem, I would appreciate.

I uses the fade in-out effect using the following.
$(function() {
        $('#tabs > ul').tabs({ fx: { opacity: 'toggle', duration: 'fast' } })
});

The effect works fine but the content in the tabs flashes because in
the CSS, instead of 'display:none', I need to use 'position:
absolute;left: -10000px;' to hide the hidden tab's content
.
The reason I need to use 'position: absolute;left: -10000px;' is that
I need to use Sifr on the hidden tab and If I use 'display:none', Sifr
stops working.

If I don't use fade effect, the conten doesn't falsh and Sifr also
works but ideally, I would like to use fade effect as well as Sifr.

Is there any way to make both Sifr and fade effect work together? or
Do I need to choose whether Sifr or Fade effect?

Sorry for bad english but if someone knows how to solve the problem, I
really appreciate.

Thanks
Slake424