It will be too many email clients, as I have my work email setup in thunderbird as well.

jQuery Lover wrote:
Gmail moves new threads to the top :)

Use gmail (offline version) :)

----
Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Liam Potter <radioactiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use thunderbird, which has a threaded option, keeps tracks of
conversations quite well, new posts are bold. I just wish it would move the
entire conversation to the top of the list though.

I only use this list at work though, so when I come in on a monday, unless
I've asked some questions on the friday I just mark everything as read and
use as normal through out the day.