Hey all, I'm loop over some nodes with each() and I need to look at
the next and previous elements for the current iteration.

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(function() {
                $("div").each(function(i) {
                        var prev = [SELECTOR FOR PREVIOUS DIV].text();
                        var next = [SELECTOR FOR NEXT DIV].text();
                        alert(prev + " : " + next);
</script>

Will I have to store a reference to the divs and access it with i in
the loop like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(function() {

                var divs = $("div");