I was checking it on the link that you sent me , so do you think I need it
to have form tag seperately in each tab ... and then use it or I can just
use aspnetForm...

The problem is how in each tab i will have different validation ... Like
tab1 will have textbox1 and submitbutton1...tab2 will have textbox2 and
submitbutton2 and so on...

now if I press submnitbutton1 .. it should only validate textbox1 aqnd if i
click submitbutton2 ....it should only validate textbox2....

another problem... suppose in any of textbox I am using autocomplete plugin
and when page loads ... "Auto-Suggest "
 keyword is written in textbox.... in that case validation fails as it looks
for empty textbox .... is there any work around for that ?

can you write a small some pseudo code for that ?

thanks
varun