Hi There.  I am new to jQuery and I have a question.  I was able to
get the drag/drop functionality working, very slick.

For an example, I have some HTML in one <div> which has a "droppable"
point, and HTML in another <div> which has many "draggable" points.  I
can drag and drop and all is well.

The next step is to source the HTML for each <div> from an AJAX call,
which I have done.  The problem is, after it loads, the DRAG/DROP
doesn't work.  The "draggable" elements are no longer draggable.

my code is pretty simple:

$("#leftside").load("draggable.html");
$("#pane2").load("droppable.html");

Could it be that I have to do this load with a callback and then
assign which classes are draggable in the callabck for the "draggable"
content, and then do the same for the "droppable"?

Sorry, I would have posted the source but it is in pieces right now
will I am trying different things.

Thanks in advance.