OK, My website is :  www.chillenvillen.com    on that site  click the
home button. It will take you to a login page  use TEST for both user
name and password.

this takes you to a test account. This account page has jquery
javascript.  Use Firefox to see what it supposed to be doing and then
look at it with IE7 or 6  and you will see what I am complaining
about.

hope this helps any.