In the future, please post questions about jQuery UI bugs to the jQuery UI
Dev list:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui-dev

The list you've posted to is for general help with jQuery. Also, if you
could open a ticket in the jQuery UI bug tracker:

http://dev.jqueryui.com/newticket (note: registration required)

Please be sure to provide information about what version of jQuery and
jQuery UI you are using. If you can attach a minimal test page that shows
the error, that will help even more. Thanks.

- Richard