Hi,

i'm newbie to jQuery however i watched those videos on internet and it seems
that jQuery is a very powerful library now.
i have a grid/table that i would like to create using jQuery, it would be a
wonderful try from my side. I know that some tables and grids plug-ins
already exist but i want to try by my own.

1. what should i take care to create my own plug-in using jQuery ?
2. where should i look for to base my grid with basic features (sorted
columns, filtering columns, pagination, and so on...) ?

I'm looking for some basic tutorial or helps.
thanks a lot,

--
Alain
Windows XP x64 SP2 / Fedora 10 KDE 4.2