so you dont get the other errors?

i dont get this error i will look at it. All im interested in is why i get
the isnull errors because these just are not null they do excist and if they
dont excist that they should just be skipped. So there must be something
else generating the error and That I cannot find out

--
Armand Datema
CTO SchwingSoft