Hello,

I'm a(nother?) new person to Jquery and have found it to be
*excellent* so far (when I say that I may be understating how damned
awesome it is!!)

There is only one thing that has been bothering me - I can't seem to
find a way of finding a position of an item with an easy Jquery
shortcut.

i.e. to find out the style.top value of an element, I have to use the
following :

document.getElementById("TheDivInQuestion").style.top

Am I missing something that does this with something like : $
("#TheDivInQuestion").top or $("#TheDivInQuestion").style.top :?

(both of which don't work for me..)

Thanks in advance,
Paul Hutson