Hi - fantastic validation script Jörn - I wonder if you could advise
me on something? In some forms I have in a backoffice, I use a 'please
wait' message which appears after the form is submitted. The jQuery
looks like this:

$("form.myform").submit(function() {
        $("span.pleasewait").addClass("display");
});

and gives the pleasewait span the CSS property of 'display: block'
whereas it is previously 'display: none'.

This is pretty rudimentary stuff (it's all i'm capable of) but works
fine. However, even when the validation script prevents the form from
returning, this 'please wait' message appears.

Could someone suggest how I should perform the addClass only after the
form has been successfully validated and submitted?

Thanks in advance!