> cycle.jquery.js must be the full file, it is over 900 lines of code.

Yep, must be the full deal.

> that's interesting that you mention the firebug... I just took a look
> at it, and the HTML editor is adding all sorts of attributes to each
> anchor tag.
> like this:
>
> what the heck would it be doing that for?!

Not sure if this is a serious question or not.  That's how animation
is achieved.  Style properties are changed dynamically to move stuff
around on the screen, change opacity, etc.  This just shows that cycle
is running.

> still same problem. Nothing changed. What do you think?

It looks like you haven't included any styles on this page.  What does
Firebug say the size of the container is?  0?  You haven't included
any sizes on the images either.  Tough to resize things dynamically
within this info.