  From:       adexcube <alfonsoenci...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       02/10/2009 10:50 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] load page which includes swf and js functions

Hi, I'm trying to load a remote page using load function

$('#middle').load("test.php");

that page (test.php) has javascript functions that embed an swf using
swf plugin.
The problem is that it only loads html content and doesn't execute any
javascript function.

Any ideas?

Thanks

<<inline: graycol.gif>>