Mika,

I've got a new thread on this I started today with the code samples.

On Jan 29, 2009, at 11:57 PM, Mika Tuupola wrote:

On Jan 30, 2009, at 1:09 AM, Loomis wrote:

Been trying to get to Mike's site today but it seems it's down:
http://www.appelsiini.net/

Fixed. Apache got into weird loop.

and am having luck saving the textbox change. I would like however to
return a checked checkbox if selected and an empty one if it's
deselected.

My question is this:  What is the best way to "fork" this so that the
browser gets the html and I can write the value of yes or no to the
table?

Can you put some example online. I did not really understand what the saving script is returning and what you want to be outputted to page. Jeditable by default writes whatever the saving script returns to the page.

--
Mika Tuupola
http://www.appelsiini.net/