There isn't really anything special to show

but looking at your code, i certainly can offer a suggestion:

start simple and work your way to complex... in other words, drop the
accordian stuff and all that and start off with a basic tabs page,
then sort the tables, then add the accordions.....  i don't see how in
all that code you can just say "tabs and tablesorter don't work
together" with all that code going on