You'll need to rebind cluetip after partial page updates. I prefer to
use the livquery plugin to do this, as it keeps the event bindings
through dom updates, or in your case updatepanel partial page loads.
With livequery you could do the following
$(document).ready(function() {
$(".nicetooltip").livequery(function() {
$(this).cluetip(....);

If you don't want to use another plugin you can also rebind the
cluetip or any other events using the MS ajax way, with
Sys.Application.add_load as following

$(document).ready(bind_events);

Sys.Application.add_load(bind_events);

function bind_events() {
$('.nicetooltip').cluetip
({ attribute: 'rel', splitTitle: '|', cluetipClass: 'jtip',
dropShadowSteps: 2, ajaxCache: true });
}

Andrew