One more thing: It begins the timeout/loop condition whenever I try to
leave the page. So, whenever I click a row (utilizing jQuery) OR
whenever I just click a menu link (or even just refreshing the page),
it locks up.

I also looked at the resulting html for the page and it's MASSIVE.
Exactly 18,671 lines! The progress bar shows that loading is complete,
however.

Anyhow, below is the beginning of the table and the first two rows. (I
doubt anyone wants the full 18k lines worth.)

title='index.php?page=prop_description&propid=4'
class='listitem'>
&amp; 8th, BLDG<br />Daytona
Beach, FL 32117<br />ID: 4</td>
Mills/<br />SA: Shane Mills<br /
>Home Pro Realty Corp</td>
title='index.php?page=prop_description&propid=5'
class='listitem'>
/>Orlando, FL 32828<br /
>ID: 5</td>
Michael Kivitz<br />Home