Hello.

I have came across jquery serialScroll plugin which is available here:

http://flesler.blogspot.com/2008/02/jqueryserialscroll.html

The plugin seems to work but I'm having some problems.

I made a slide show which is almost the same as the second slide show
in the demo (with the pictures and ability to slide right and left):
http://demos.flesler.com/jquery/serialScroll/

However, if I put the links on the elements inside the slide - the
links will be visible but when I click on the element, the browser
would not go to that url.

Heres the js code:

        $('#slideshow').serialScroll({
                items:'li',
                prev:'#screen #left',
                next:'#screen #right',
                start:1,
                duration:1200,
                force:true,
                stop:true,
                lock:false,
                cycle:true,
                easing:'swing',
                jump: true
        });

I suspect I should add onclick event on each of the element but I
wonder if thats the proper way of doing it in that case?
How should I resolve that?

Many thanks in advance!