I am just getting started w/ jQuery, so if this is just a ridiculous
question that has been answered a million times, I apologize in advance.  I
googled, and didn't find ANYTHING, so I am hoping that maybe someone on this
list has seen it.

I have the following code:

                <head>

                                <!---- jquery/ajaxCFC includes ---->

                                <script type="text/javascript"
src="js/jquery/jquery131.js"></script>

                                <script type="text/javascript"
src="js/jquery/jquery.ajaxCFC.js"></script>

                                <link href="style.css" type="text/css"
rel="stylesheet" />

                                <!---- EXT files/dependancies ---->

                                <!----

                                <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='ext2/resources/css/ext-all.css' />

                                <script type='text/javascript'
src='ext2/adapter/ext/ext-base.js'></script>

                                <script type='text/javascript'
src='ext2/ext-jquery.js'></script>

                                ---->

                                <script type="text/javascript">

$.AjaxCFCHelper.setDebug(false);

$.AjaxCFCHelper.setBlockUI(true);

$.AjaxCFCHelper.setUseDefaultErrorHandler(true);

$.AjaxCFCHelper.setSerialization('json'); // json, wddx

                                                //fire the AJAX event

$(document).ready(function(){

                                                                //create a
test object to send to the server

                                                                var _o =
{"bindings": [

{"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "newURI", "regex": "^http://.*"},

{"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "deleteURI", "regex": "^delete.*"},

{"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "randomURI", "regex": "^random.*"}

], "foo" : "bar",

"baz" : "thud"

                                                                };

                                                                alert(_o);

                                                                /*

                                                                $.AjaxCFC({

                                                                  url:
"http://www.healthpro-rehab.com/oldsite/components/echoTest.cfc";,

                                                                  method:
"echo",

                                                                  data: _o,

                                                                  //data:
'rob',

                                                                  //data:
['simple string', 'two'],

//unnamedargs: true,

//serialization: "json",

                                                                  //blockUI:
true,

//useDefaultErrorHandler: true,

                                                                  success:
function(data) {

sDumper(data);

                                                                  },

failure:function(){alert("No Good!");}

                                                                });*/

                                                })

                                </script>

                </head>

In firefox, I can view the source of both the JS files, and they both appear
to be fine.  However, there are FOUR files attached - one being
undefinedjquery.block.js, and the other being undefinedjson.js.

I thought at first it was something I was doing incorrectly w/ the AJAX
call, but I am still having the issue even after commenting the ajax call
out.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

nb