im trying to look into a div and find each instance of a ul in that
div and get all the li elements into a variable then remove the ul's
and append the new ul with li from variable.
here is what i have so far:
Code:
//var ulla = ' ';
jQuery("ul").each(function() {
var ulla = jQuery(this).html();
});
jQuery("#la dl").remove();

the structure is like:
<dl>
<ul>
li
li
li
li
</ul>
<ul>
li
li
</ul>
</dl>
im trying to get all of the li elements from all ul elements and store
them so I can remove all the multiple ul elements and make one ul and
put all the li elements inside this new single ul.
I keep trying variations of this with different selectors and forms of
each and i cant get anything into that ulla variable, i get undefined
when loading the page for ulla with code above.
can anybody see what i am doing wrong