eval is only for javascript.  You cannot eval the whole response.  If
you want to put javascript in other files, it is possible to load them
dynamically at runtime.  See the following for more information about
On-Demand Javascript... It's foundational to several other concepts
floating around on the web, so you'll want to get a handle on it.

http://ajaxpatterns.org/On-Demand_Javascript