Thank you !!!

i found a solution like this on one of website:

    $(".qs_input").keyup(function() {
        var filter = $(this).val();
        alert('filter ' + filter);
        if (filter.length > 2) // only starts searching when more than 2
chars
        {
            alert($(".pagesize").val("500"));
            $(".pagesize").val("500");
            $(".pagesize").change(); // update pagesize so we are searching
all rows not just current page
            $(".tablesorter tbody tr").hide();
            $(".tablesorter tbody tr:Contains(" + filter + ")").show();
            $(".pagesize").change();
        }
        else {

            $(".pagesize").val("10");
            $(".pagesize").change();
            $(".tablesorter tbody tr").show();

I think this will work but probably there should be a way to find out the
number of records in tablesorter table...

any body knows how to do that ?

Thanks
Varun